AFRICAN MANGO DIET PILLS????

Options
hey everyone ,
has anyone tryed these diet pills ?? do they work?? also do you take any other form of diet pill do the ones you take work?? have you seen a noticible change since you strted taking them??
also appitate surpresents pills do these work ?? i was thi king of getting some just to help me over the first few weeks where i know i will be craving and hungry ......
happy new year every one feel free to add me , im gonna need all the support i can get after new year , i will give it back ......=D

Replies

• JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would never take a diet pill, you never know whats in them and usually after a few months (or even weeks) they get pulled off market because they're bad for you.
    Just take it slow at first, you'll do wonderful on your own!!!
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Can't say I've heard of these. I have heard fiber and apple cidar vinegar is a good suppressent. I bought some benefibre drink sticks in a 16 oz bottle of water. I drink some of the water plain, add some apple cidar vinegar and the stick of fiber (cranberry pomegranite right now). Drink it 1/2 hour before dinner.
  • LoraMora
    LoraMora Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I know an otherwise healthy 31 year old woman who ordered diet pills from a foreign country and died within 2 weeks. An autopsy could not find a cause of death.

Her children miss her very much.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    None of that **** works.

Eat sensibly, stick to a mild calorie deficit, and find an excersize you enjoy. You will see results.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When I first started I was drinking meal replacement shakes, I would recommend these over diet pills. While these fill you up they are also providing protein and vitamins that your body needs. I would drink one in the morning, have a snack, a healthy lunch, another snack, and then a shake for dinner, though most mornings I was full enough to go until lunch without a snack.
  • 2012loseit
    2012loseit Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i just order some today and they will be here next week.... I looked into a few different brands before i bought them....
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are a fool. But it's your money and your life.