my first post

Options
I started fitness pal about ten days ago and am really enjoying using it. It has already improved some of my food choices. What I have realised in ten or so days, is that I am not eating enough carbs. This will improve though as I learn more.

Anyway, just introducing myself. I am 37, single, and live in Oz.. I have recently got myself a personal trainer and am having heaps of fun, exercising and eating really well. I have kept it up for five weeks now, so I am pretty proud of myself. I have a long way to go though. I am enjoying reading other peoples stories, it is nice to know there are lots of people out there trying to achieve what I am - lose weight and become a lot more fit.

Enjoy the journey people!!

Replies

Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal i have been a member for a few months i had lost 18lbs but then got a new job working long hours and not much time left to organise eating healthy and exercising after all its easier and quicker to eat crisps and chocolate. Now my hours at work have settled down i am back to it started today and now weigh in at 206lb which means i have put on 7lbs in the last 4months but its time to turn that corner again and get this weight off and get exercising again
    Welcome to myfitnesspal and i wish you all the success in the future with your personal trainer