Great article for beginners

Options
arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
http://www.weightlossforall.com/weight-loss-plateau.htm

I thought I would share this article with the newbies. It makes perfect sense and may help someone to not hit the wall as I did.

Good luck! You can do this!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    The article was interesting- well worded and easy to understand- made perfect sense! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:

I'm down for anything that allows a WEEK LONG break from eating well to shock the body :laugh:
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    The article was interesting- well worded and easy to understand- made perfect sense! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:

I'm down for anything that allows a WEEK LONG break from eating well to shock the body :laugh:

:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    thanks

smdance1.gif
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any results in almost two weeks, not a pound or an inch. Good timing for me to read this article.
    The problem is that I just can't eat any more than I do. I am eating several things throughout the day and I just can't fit another thing into me. I am upping some of my meals to be more calorie intense, two eggs instead of one or an extra tablespoon of peanut butter for breakfast, but it is really becoming difficult. I am getting full so quickly and it just feels awful to be more full than I am. Maybe it would be easier to eat more calories if I weren't a vegetarian but my foods are usually so low in calories that I really have to eat a lot.
    I have cut back on my cardio, because I haven't been feeling very well, but am still doing something every day for at least 25-30 minutes. I did skip everything on Friday, because I was downtown, but I normally exercise every day because if I don't my knees get stiff and painful.
    I need to take some time to read that article and do some more searching on how people here have handled plateaus.
    Thanks for posting it!
  • rulzar
    rulzar Posts: 3
    Options
    long article..but thanks