hi all

Options
how's it going well its my second day and im still feeling like i can do this which is good lol. really liking that i can scan what ive eaten. its so easy so im looking forward to my first weigh in if i keep going the way i am :) hope u are all well and feeling great have a great day :)

Replies

• gee3675
    gee3675 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi well done on getting through your first couple of days. You're dong great.
    I have just completed my first week. I'm loving the fact that i can see exactly how i'm doing
    from my food chart. I don't think we realise what we are really eating everyday until you
    see it in front of you. It has certainly made me think twice before i eat things.

Keep up the fantastic work. :smile:
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. You will find that this website is a valuable tool, you can gain so much information from here and everyone is so friendly and helpful. If you are not sure on something, someone on here will know.

Good luck with your journey, feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. :happy:

(Sorry correcting spelling mistake I noticed doh!)
  • pixieakabigd
    Options
    What gee3675 said! I'm in the same boat having started yesterday but I'm liking it so far. Just hope I don't get too addicted and can actually get some work done!

And: well done you. I'm with you on the enthusiasm front, I just hope it lasts :)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!
  • buttons2455
    Options
    thanks all really feel i can do it this time so fingers crossed and ur all so nice one here :) gl all
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    good luck
  • buttons2455
    Options