13»

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Thanks, MG-
    I miss him, too.:sad:
    How much longer?

I'm really not too sure, but I was just chattin him up, i'll see if I can find out.
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    :explode:
    I thought this was over? :grumble:
  • molsongirl
    Options

What's over? if this :explode: you, then why bother reading?? :wink: my buddy Daves' 2 cents was important enough for me to post.
  • bagaydina
    bagaydina Posts: 46
    Options
    Well I agree with working out in the morning, i just have coffee and work out, I read the article and all she is saying that is if you don't eat before workout and then you actually workout you may be not hungry after workout creating 1600 calorie deficit, and may be eat only by lunch time when your body will be in starvation mode already. The point is if u didn't eat breakfast, worked out and then not hungry anymore you must force yourself to eat breakfast in order not to get your body into starvation mode. So you just have to remember how important is to eat after workout.
    I used to get personal training sessions and lost a ton of weight by doing this, workout in the morning and then eat breakfast just I had to eat breakfast within 20 min. after workout so I had my breakfast with me.
    That is what I think, everyone is different.:happy:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    just saving this to read in the a.m., just found it and am off to bed!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Cliff's Notes

1. You can workout in the morning on an empty stomach.
    2. You can eat a little complex carbs/protien before working out in the morning.
    3. You can not work out in the morning at all.

Conclusion:

Working out is good for you~:laugh:

smexercise1.gif smexercise3.gif smexercise4.gif smexercise6.gif
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Cliff's Notes

2. You can eat a little complex carbs/protien before working out in the morning.

Conclusion:

You are so there!!!!!!!!!

Smart girl!!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Ok. I just got back from a 2 mile walk before coffee.
    Am I skinny yet?
  • Ahmee2034
    Options

What's over? if this :explode: you, then why bother reading?? :wink: my buddy Daves' 2 cents was important enough for me to post.

No. Not at all. I'm glad you posted what you posted. Knowledge, no matter the sourse, is always a good thing. I should have specified, the comment was for Jackyl. We were "sparring" earlier. Forgive me if I offended you. That is never my intention. Please, share. That is why we all come to these forums, to learn.

Have a nice day.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Ahmee2034
    Options
    Cliff's Notes

Conclusion:

I LOVE IT!!!!!
  • laurae
    laurae Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I try to eat half of a Balance or Zone bar before working out in the morning. It gives me the extra energy to put forth more effort in my workout and is only about 80 - 100 calories. I also don't feel like I'm working out on a full stomach, yet I have something in me to start off my metabolism.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Ok. I just got back from a 2 mile walk before coffee.
    Am I skinny yet?

Yes, yes you are Georg. I can see your hip bones from here!!:wink:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Good info MG, Thanks for sharing and i think i'm going to try this and see what happens, maybe i will finally get to my goal weight.

I usually don't get on the treadmill till after my little guy goes down for a nap which can be anywhere from 2 -5 hours after he wakes up in the morning, however it just means i will have to drag my *kitten* out of bed eariler and possibly wake everyone else in the house up since my treadmill is in our bedroom and over 3 of the kids bedrooms too....too bad for them....lol
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    great post! I like to work out in the morning as well. I normally eat something though before i work out. and i'm good to go for the day!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: guess I am going to start working out in the mornings once my leg heals.

just spoke with DD and she said she will do the Slim in 6 with me

I like to sleep:grumble: :grumble:

thanks a LOT Mg smiley-angry048.gif
  • molsongirl
    Options
    LOL :laugh: sorry!! and the wolf man shall grace his presence upon us June 3rd.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Oh great, someone ELSE to kick my *kitten*:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

Tell him some of can hardly wait....we've been pigging out on Cool Whip until he returns! :wink: :wink: :wink:
    :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • rusnickering
    Options
    I love your idea about moving the alarm clock to the other side of the room. Lately I have found out how that snooze alarm button works! hehe Thanks for the great idea.
    Craig