Hi...newbie here!

Options
Hey,

I am new here, unfortunately not new to the dieting malarky but hoping this will be the last time I ever have to worry about losing weight but just keeping it off instead once I get to target.

Anyway, I'm Yvonne and I live in Scotland with my hubby and 2 gorgeous boys. I'm hoping the advice and tips on these boards will help me along in my journey :) x

Replies

• jdbeckers
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Yvonne! I'm also new here, just started yesterday. Feel free to add me if you would like to help motivate one another. Think of it as a new way of life, not a diet. I'm here to teach myself new healthy eating habits and learn about portion control. Hopefully I'll never have to diet again.
  • maby9082
    Options
    Hi im Gaby and im new on here!
    All going well so far looking forward to seeing the weight go down! :) x
  • Aretha8
    Options
    Hi My name is Aretha and I am new. Just started on the 7th, but what I find helpful is preparing your foods ahead of time. I went on line to look for 1200 cal vegitarian menus to help me with food suggestion that would help me on my journey. Jello makes a 60 cal fat free chocolate pudding that is great, I also found a sugar free jelly thats only 10 cal per table spoon which works great on kellogs wheat waffles that are only 140 cal for 2.