Need a little help from some friends

Options
Hello... getting back on the fitness train.. I have gained 20 pounds since my wedding in september!!.. Looking for some friends to help me through this!.. need to lose 40 pounds!... good luck to you all!!!!

Replies

• CenlaCoach
    Options
    I just got married in Dec and between that and the holidays I thought for sure I would gain weight but we both lost weight during this time. This is a great place to start. I used MFP to help me when I started out. I need to get back to posting daily as I still have some weight to lose. Keeping a food diary has been a huge part of my success so far and I hope it will help you out as well.
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm fairly new myself. Today is not such a good day for me though. I worked out yesterday for 2 hours and walked the dog for an hour and my weight went up. So I'm a bit frustrated to say the least. I have 11 pounds (as compared to 9 on Saturday) to lose and feel like I am going backwards right now.
  • anndunkley
    anndunkley Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I'm aiming to lose 58lbs which gets me down to 12stone then I'll see how I feel when I get there!!
  • CourtneySimmons83
    CourtneySimmons83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!.. so excited you all seem so great!!.. I can't wait to see your journey!... I love MFP.. I Used it before my wedding and it's great, but I never reached out for help and encouragement, so I really appreciate my new friends already!!!... good luck you all!!

amh- Muscle weighs more than fat.. if you are working out then you are gaining muscle.. THAT IS GOOD!!.. be proud!.. don't give up .. there are good weeks and bad.. next week or even tomorrow will be better :)

ann- we will get there together!

Cenla- I can't wait to start seeing the result of tracking my food intake again... it does help a lot!