GRRR broke my streak

Options
I had been logged in over 180 days in a row and just noticed my status said "5 days in a row" ... I scrolled back through and realized I had "lost a day" on January 2nd. I don't know why, but I obviously didn't log in at all that day. I shouldn't be upset by this ... but I am ...

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I turned off that feature for the same reason.

Now I don't sweat a day of not logging! :drinker:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    At least you're back up to five!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    That blows! Hey - where does it show your status of how many days you're at?
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY get where you are coming from, I was on same amount of days and then poof.... gone!
    Got so demotivated and lost my mojo. Having to build them back up now. But my friends were great they kept saying *they* knew how long I had been logging for. Made me feel a little better, but I do get angry when others are getting up to the 200s and I should have been there.
    I'm back up to 50 now, but I say let yourself grieve!
    :sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Every five days(?) it updates on your home page. :smile:

Is it five or ten??? :ohwell:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    it's five ^^
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I read "broke my steak" and spent a good two minutes trying to figure out what on earth that could've meant.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

Every five days(?) it updates on your home page. :smile:

Is it five or ten??? :ohwell:

Yeah, I saw that but someone else mentioned seeing their login days ticker everyday and thought maybe it was displayed somewhere else.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I read "broke my steak" and spent a good two minutes trying to figure out what on earth that could've meant.
    Did the same thing.
  • AtwaterD
    Options
    Thanks for the replies :)
  • Sloth_Jog
    Options
    well - YOU know the real truth!

phew. i thought your subject line read: grrr broke my STEAK, and I was REALLY worried! :laugh: