Diary

Options
Hi there,

A few people have mentioned that you should 'open' your diary? How do you do that and what is the benefit?

Replies

• justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Its just a personal choice, no real benefit or negative. I keep mine open just because I love reading other peoples diarys! But its up too you 100%. I think if you go to settings you can change it...not totally sure!
  • njoithomp
    Options
    For me its about accountability. If I didn't think I could hold myself accountable on my eating, then I would open it. That way I know that I'll only do what I can be proud to tell.
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Same here, I keep mine open cause I like looking at others. :wink: However, I know others that want to keep it private so they don't have to get comments about what they are eating, how much, etc. You can always turn it on and off at will -- Go to Settings and then Diary Settings (I only have mine turned on for Friends).
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    Go to settings then to Diary Settings then at the bottom of the page check public
  • greekbellydancer
    Options
    i believe i opened mine, but not sure........can someone check my profile out and let me know if they can see my diary??? Thanks!
    And, yes, I love reading others' diaries coz it gives me great ideas on what to eat to stay on track and keeping mine open keeps me accountable and maybe others' can give me suggestions. We can do this!:happy:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It's a Diary, It's mine and it's private!!!!!!!!
    I find a lot of people either don't want to do the work and want to copy what someone else is eating or they want to critique.
    I can't be bothered. If I need help I'll look for it myself.