Anyone into Dr. Mark Hyman, Vegetarian, gluten-free?

Options
I could use some fitness friends. I'm just beginning here at MFP. I'd love to connect with people who may have nutritional interests and/or food restrictions such as mine. If so please join me on this thread.

I'm interested in healthy food. I want to get back to being comfortable with smaller portions which will take renewed commitment. . I myself have been greatly inspired by the nutritional ideas of Dr. Mark Hyman. I have a gluten-free, mostly vegan emphasis. The challenge for me is, mostly, just eating less.

-Bebe

Replies

• chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can friend me if you like. i cook gluten free...I am not totally gluten free, but my kid has to be due to celiacs. She is 5 years GF now.
  • TheRamblingDuck
    Options
    I seem to have wheat/gluten intolerant issues but not allergic. Just slowly figuring out what I can eat, and trying to remember what I shouldn't eat, plus read labels!!
    I seem ok with some rye and oat products which is perfect for quick lunches and apres sorts fixes
    Add me :0)
  • Bebe1000
    Options
    That's pretty much like me, RamblingiDu, I'll try to post a good article about gluten. Dr. Hyman thinks gluten is bad for almost anyone and creates a lot of problems that are not easily identifiable on the surface and are not necessarily going to show up on a conventional allergy test.