I SO needed a NSV!!!

Options
nmerley
nmerley Posts: 98 Member
I have had a few NSV in the last few weeks and right about now I needed em cause I was so ready to settle or just quit.
1. Layin in bed cuddlin with husband last nite he jumps and says "Holy crap u do have hip bones, I have never felt em til now. Great job honey" Made me laugh cause he was right he has never been ever to feel em
2. Tryin to go to sleep last week and found out that I can no longer sleep on my side cause my knee bones actually touch and it hurt. No more fat to protect em. But it does feel great sleepin on tummy finally.
3. Had a pair of DREAM jeans sz 9, I got em on so they r no longer dream jeans.
4. Bein able to actually run on treadmill and not have to get off after 10minutes to use inhaler.

Thank u for lettin me share these. Hope u all the best and I will now look at the positive not the negative!!!

Replies

• MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Those are all great NSVs! Definitely motivational!
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    get a pillow for between your knees.It's good for your back too. Great job!!!!!!!
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing about my kneed while sleeping the other day and thought I was just crazy! I'm glad that's a real thing, haha.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good Job! A "neck bone" pillow works great between the knees!
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    haha that's so awesome. I had a similar one recently. My husband found a rib lol ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!