I'm a newbie

Options
Hi, this is my first day on this site. Trying to figure it all out. I am here trying to lose what I call baby weight that I have been carrying and nourishing for 2 years now. But now I am tried of it, and I want another baby, but don't want more baby weight on top of the old baby weight. So hope this web site can help me out.

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    This site is an AMAZING tool to help with your weight loss journey. All the people on the site are very encouraging and motivating!!! The sitehas great tools to help. If you ever feel like you just dont want to do i anymore log on and make an entry in the forums we will route you to continue!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! This is a very resourceful place; jump right in! Good luck to you!:smile:
  • abstract
    abstract Posts: 13
    Options
    im doing the same thing, i have a daughter that's almost two, and me and my husband want to have another baby, but i wanna lose the weight from my first pregnancy before getting pregnant again. and thanks to myfitnesspal im half way there! so, it can be done! good luck!
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    I just joined today! I don't really know what I'm doing, I haven't clicked on everything and messed with it enough yet. But I'm super excited!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first day on this site. Trying to figure it all out. I am here trying to lose what I call baby weight that I have been carrying and nourishing for 2 years now. But now I am tried of it, and I want another baby, but don't want more baby weight on top of the old baby weight. So hope this web site can help me out.

Why ANYONE would WANT more than ONE kid is beyond me! :laugh: I thought my one was WAY MORE than enough!!! :laugh:
    On another note though, welcome to THE best site on the web! :smile:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!

I bet you are feeling great for your next pregnancy! :wink: :flowerforyou:

-Tami