Sixers Slimmer Summer Wk 2

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning.....

got good news from unemployment....long story won't go into details. doing super good now. even DH is better. he hasn't slept in days. boy were my left butt cheek and abs sore yesterday from the butt, and ab class i took wednesday. at first i thought didn't feel a thing. just a waste of time. yea, right. will see i can't take the class again tuesday when she teaches it again. will do just a light treadmill walk today. it's suppose to be rest day, but, i seems to not get anything in on weekends, so need to rethink this. haven't been logging food. we shall see when tuesday rolls around to see if i did ok. peeked last night and it shows ok.
    well, off for a cup of coffee and that hit the treadmill. need to transfer the elec, water, phone for next friday turnon

try to have a good day lauyrn on your last day. just think as we are it's the beginning of a new road/bridge and making the changes and doing things we want to do.

later, (8days)
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Cathy, that's great news!

Lauryn, tomorrow is a new beginning. You're going to focus on making positive changes to your health (hello whole foods! :wink: ), you're studying for the LSATs, and you get to decide what you want for your future. New starts always end up being a good thing :flowerforyou:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I am beginning my INTENSE 34 day 11 hour study schedule tomorrow! So I am going through my old cookbooks to get recipes. And I'm making cabbage in my crockpot right now! :-D I'm taking it easy still on the workout but I am hoping to get going again next week. I hope you all stay motivated and get great success! I will check in and update you all :flowerforyou:
  • mommybug77
    mommybug77 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am new. Is it 2 late to join? If so I understand.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    So todays a new day and I just didnt feel like working out today at all. I did do a little bit of my video but nearly as much as I should have. I went for a nice brisk walk/jog though for 45 mintues and now Im feeling better. So time for a shower and dinner and off to work for the night. Keep up the amazing work ladies!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

Jess
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Afternoon Sixers!!!

Its my day off and I just slept until my body wanted to get up. That felt good! Whew. I had a crazy day yesterday with the kids!!! I was just wondering if anyone would like to start doing a series of exercises together on the weekend. Though I know we don't see each other actually. I thought it would make us more active on the weekend.

My plan for tomorrow and others can join if you have time or if it sounds like fun.

40 Squats
    30 sidewalk jumps- Find a curb anywhere.... jump up with both feet (both feet all the way on or best you can) and back off.
    50 Jump and Jacks
    30 sidewalk jumps
    25 squats

I'm going to do it tomorrow morning!

Lauryn- I see you future being very successful. Studying for the LSAT will be fun for you. Yes its long hrs but its what you really want to do. Congrats on beginning the calorie counting. YAY. You are doing great.

Cathy- Congrats on the house again. Seems like everything is coming together well for you and your husband.

I just got a phone call and forgot I was typing this 1.5 hrs ago. MAN time flies...

Tiff- You can do this!! Good luck girlie!!

Amypyr- congrats on the increases. Your body will be loving you for it! :)

Well I'm heading to the gym. Take care ladies!!!

Tamm:drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My last post from work :smile: and :cry:

Have a great holiday weekend, Sixers! :heart:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    I am new. Is it 2 late to join? If so I understand.

sure no problem....there is a list somewhere, just get the lastest one and copy/paste and ad your info.

drtamm....what a nice sounding day, sleep until wake up. i would join you on those things, but with my bad ankle and knee i can't jump.
    lauryn....:smile::ohwell: :cry: a new life.

what a day, walked the mall. haven't been to the mall in a very long time. than had lunch :noway: :ohwell: over stuffed chinesse. it just tasted really good today. than we came home and took a visist to napland and did some packing.
    nothing much else today.

later
  • mommybug77
    Options
    Cathy
    SW 208.6 lbs / GW 203 lbs / CW 206.2 lbs PROGRESS: - 2.2 lbs
    AmyLou
    SW 151 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 150 lbs PROGRESS: - 1.0 lbs
    Whitney
    SW 175 lbs/ GW 168 lbs/CW 175.5 lbs/ progress:+ .5 lbs
    Kristin
    PREGNANT! (with a little boy, that is Lauryn's bet ) <---LOVE it Lauryn! laugh
    Amypyr
    SW 156.2 lbs / GW 151 lbs / CW 154.4 lbs PROGRESS: -1.8 lbs
    Kelly
    SW160lbs / GW154lbs / CW159lbs / Progress - 1lbs
    Rhiannon
    SW 177 lbs / GW 171 lbs / CW 000 lbs PROGRESS +/- 00.00lbs
    Robin
    SW 188 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 187 lbs PROGRESS -1 lb
    Jen
    SW 145 lbs/GW/137 lbs/CW142.8 lbs Progress -2.2 lb
    Jess
    SW 178.8 lbs/ GW 171 lbs / CW 177.4 lbs PROGRESS -1.4 lbs
    Tamm
    SW203.5 lbs/GW197 lbs/CW 201.5 lbsProgress - 2 lbs
    Katy
    SW 172.0/GW 168.0/CW 172.0 PROGRESS: 0.0lbs
    Amy
    SW 202 lbs/ GW 190 lbs/ CW 202 lbs progress: +/- 00.00 lbs
    Em
    SW 148.0 lbs / GW 142 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs PROGRESS +/- 00.00 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 159 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 163.5 lbs PROGRESS: +4.5 lbs

Deb (mbmempireSW 181 lbs / GW 135 lbs / CW 165 lbs Progress : +/- 00.00 lbs
    Tiff
    SW 150.4 lbs/GW141 lbs/CW150.4l bs Progress: +/- 0
    Jasmine
    SW 196 lbs / GW 186 lbs/ CW 196 lbs PROGRESS: +/-00.00 lbs
    Jessica
    SW 143 lbs / GW 125 lbs / CW 136 lbs PROGRESS: - 7.00 lbs
    Renae
    SW 151.6 lbs / GW 130 lbs / CW 151.6 lbs PROGRESS 0 lbs.
    Crystal
    SW 176 lbs/ GW 150 lbs/ CW 176 lbs Progress 0 lbs
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just did my first real workout since the accident. I did 55 mins and 305 cals. took it easy to protect the knee. Nothing new with me except I cleaned my apartment, made LOTS of healthy meals today and stuck to my cals. I really think this Beck diet plan is helping me... :-D Oh and today's assignment was to seet a goal for 5 lbs. And only 5 lbs. So... That's my own private goal. To get to 145... for now. :laugh:

I start studying tomorrow! And I want to start at 6 or 7 so I better hit the hay! goodnight!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Good middle of the night sixers! Last night, only slept two hours, between 3:30 and 5:30. Tonight, I was wide awake at 2am... Ugh, I hate when I go through these streaks!

Anyways, I sure got my sweat on today at the gym! In spite of two hours of sleep. I started out with another day of week 2 C25K. I had really dropped my speed down on Wednesday when I did it, because of the weird dizzy spells I had last time (plus I had quit running at all for a week after that), but today was feeling good, so started squeaking it back up a little. Then, I did 50 minutes of lifting, even though I was telling myself I was too tired and I should just quit for the day, I finished it. Really fatigued my arms and shoulders--later in the afternoon, I was trying to get a bike down off a ceiling hook in the garage for one of the kids (DH is gone cub scout camping for the night with the youngest), and I just couldn't even do it. Luckily the 15 year old just zipped up the ladder and pulled it down for me. Sheesh, he's so big these days, about 6 feet tall! Where'd my little baby go? lol

Anyways, lucky for me I did so well at the gym, because I've not done so well with the eating nutrition wise... Breakfast was good with 2 slices of toast made into a PB and banana sandwich. But then I was starving when I got home, and too lazy to fix anything or even to wait for something to reheat in the microwave. So I just ate some leftover cole slaw from the cajun place last night. Then took an hour nap... then showered. About 3:00 this afternoon, I was starving again (gee, I wonder why), so I ate some leftover potato salad, also from the cajun place. Then for dinner, I had 3 pieces of frozen pizza. Yup.... not a good eating day for me.... Back on track tomorrow, I mean today, lol. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • PedalHound
    Options
    helloo... hellooo.. helloooo... echoooo....

Have a great Sunday ladies. Closing in on week 3!!! :noway: :glasses: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Who has some credits I can buy?? :laugh:

like-the-environment.gif
  • chipper15173
    Options
    breathing, eating, nothing new.
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Lauryn,
    Thats great I LOVE IT!!! That was so me yesterday I had a really bad day and ended up eating over my calories by 700 calories. I was eating junk food all healthy but for some reason all I wanted to do was eat eat eat eat eat eat it was like the little orange monster from the commericals was here making me do it (my story Im sticking to it LOL) So IM back on track today. Hope everyone has a safe,happy and long weekend ahead of them!! Keep up the amazing work ladies!!

Jess
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had a bad food day yesterday too. I ended up eating TWICE as many calories as I'm alloted! :grumble: And I didn't exercise either! :sad: But I reminded myself of what I've seen many people say here: don't get upset over one day. I'm back on track today too. :smile: Luckily, we ended up walking around Target and Harris Teeter a lot yesterday, so I think that helped.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Amy
  • PedalHound
    Options
    Amyp, Jess, getting back on track after one bad day is honestly the key. It's way too easy to let one bad day turn into another to another until a month or two (and lots of lbs) have passed!!

Lauryn, too funny!! We all know that feeling!

Looks like we're slowed down to a snail's pace!! Where is everyone?

I went out with a friend for a 10.5km run this morning and I'm looking forward to getting a good week of running in. I'm hoping to do at least 27km of training. Feeling great about it :bigsmile:

Alright, ttys!
  • mommybug77
    Options
    So we were gone all day yesterday & I was over calories by about 638 by the end of the day. I came home & took my bath & then rode 12 miles on the stationary bike. The end result was 38 calories over which I am not going to stress about. I am back on track with eating today. I just walked & did my errands & did ea active as part of their 30 day challenge this morning. I will use it again at least once today
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    *Pokes head around the virtual door* Hi guys. Room for a not-so-little one who needs to get back on the wagon? Sorry to have just upped a left without a word. Things have been hellish of late and I've slammed myself off the wagon into a wealth of unhealthyness. I'm back at nearly my highest weight. I'm so sorry to have let the Sixers down. :cry: I sincerely hope all is going well for everyone and that you might allow me to rejoin?
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Well I also was back on track today. I woke up at a "nomal" time also. It was wierd to be up before 9am, but I was sick yesterday and thats one of the reasons I was so off track. So back on track with eating, justgotback from an hour walk/jog and getting ready to do my Burn IT Up video. Thanks for all the support and motivation ladies!!

I hope everyone else is sticking with it!!

Jess

PS
    getting scared to weigh in this week its that dreaded time of the month augh!!