Nutrician information

Options
wgrill
wgrill Posts: 10 Member
I have found a couple of numbers I would have to question in the product data...example Thomasville multigrain english muffins light do not show any carbs in this 100 calorie treat...how ever Thomas themselves say they have 26 carbs...How can we correct that for ourselves when we see a variation from the actual panel on the food....I really want to follow this diet...but I want the reports to be on target

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    On the food diary where you would click quantity of 1 and serving size of one muffin (for example) just below the name of the food is a line that says "nutritional info" click on that link and you are asked if the info shown is correct. Click yes... you close the window and can log it... click no and you're asked to correct what is wrong, and I think asked to explain what was wrong.. then you can add the now modified food to your diary.

A large part of the database is user entered, if there are multiple listings for a food item look through them to find the one that matches your chart, some users are only interested in calorie counting. More's the pity for those of us who wind up using their food.

There are 2 entries for a thomasville muffin, the one specifying multi grain doesn't contain carbs but the other one does.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    you will find a lot of the data is entered by the users, and were not perfect!! So if u find an error its sometimes due to wrong input, and can sometimes be becasue its made in a different country. Just because a product is sold in one country doesnt mean it has the same nutritional information, because there made in different counties and as a result different factories. So just edit the information as you go :)
  • wgrill
    wgrill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thank you for the info on how to change up the info...it took me a while to figure it out with instructions!!