new and looking for encouragement

Hi pals!

I'm trying to lose Wright and get healthier before I get pregnant. I'm 38 and looking to lose like 50#. If you identify, don't be shy about adding me as a friend! I love to see everyone's accomplishments.

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Hello (:
    Good luck to you!
    I'm younger & have more to lose, but I know you can do it. (:
  • I'm new too and need to lose 20 lbs. It's difficult to stay motivated, but you can definitely do this!
  • Please, feel free to add me.

Good luck to you on this journey!!! ;)
  • I am just starting out and I need to lose 50 myself. Good luck and enjoy the journey. :)
  • vamback
    vamback Posts: 24
    I am new too! Good luck to everyone, I know each one of you can do it! This tool is going to make my life so much easier while trying to lose weight!! :)
  • It is soo hard, but what I am trying to do is make a life change and making exercise a daily routine for me. My hardest thing is exercising, man it's hard. If we can get a group to commit to a weigh in and chat about our wk once a wk, like weight watchers we can do this. Planning is the KEY!!!
  • vamback
    vamback Posts: 24
    I agree! It always helps to have a weekly weigh in and a supportive chat from others going through the same thing. I also couldn't agree more about how hard it is to get into exercising. I'm right there with ya. You can do it though. :)
  • Best of luck to you! Im new here as well. I'm trying to get rid of the last of my "baby" weight from my now 12 year old. I was skinny before I had him but never was able to get rid of those last stubborn 20. Keep at your goals and let's encourage each other!
  • heygina
    heygina Posts: 78
    Thanks Lisa, you can do it too!