2.5 weeks of clean eating&dirty sweating :)

Options
a newbie to MFP and to the board /but already in love!!!/ - i started my weight loss journey at 74kg (163lbs) and with changing my diet and light exercise managed to lose 10lbs in less than three weeks! but, since my calorie deficit was >50% of what it used to be, after the initial weight loss i am now at a +2.2lbs plateau that showed me that i need to redefine my strategy if i want this to be a steady, healthy process i am aiming at! so i am now ~@1200kcal/day intake with -~300kcal burn (in comparison to the 700-950kcal intake of the first 2weeks) and striving to hit my UGW 55kg (121lbs) in 15-21 weeks! /weight loss of 1,5 - 2,2lbs per week/

WOULD LOVE to get to know people who are passionate about healthy weight loss and clean eating, so we can share this journey together/sharing as well tips and tricks/ and motivate eachother :)))

and this is my progress since i've started:))

41587825711353435614110.jpg

feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look wonderful already !! Add me we can support each other!
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    a newbie to MFP and to the board /but already in love!!!/ - i started my weight loss journey at 74kg (163lbs) and with changing my diet and light exercise managed to lose 10lbs in less than three weeks! but, since my calorie deficit was >50% of what it used to be, after the initial weight loss i am now at a +2.2lbs plateau that showed me that i need to redefine my strategy if i want this to be a steady, healthy process i am aiming at! so i am now ~@1200kcal/day intake with -~300kcal burn (in comparison to the 700-950kcal intake of the first 2weeks) and striving to hit my UGW 55kg (121lbs) in 15-21 weeks! /weight loss of 1,5 - 2,2lbs per week/

Ah...More proof of EAT MORE NOT LESS!!!!!

Great job OP! :flowerforyou:
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up
  • thank you all, wholeheartedly, for the boosting encouragement! i hope soon enough i can post some more exciting progress photos :)
  • Cutie_pie
    Cutie_pie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!! share your secrets with me! =)
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Make sure to eat your exercise calories! Not eating my exercise cals, and netting less than 1200 cals/day caused a weight plateau for me! Once I changed my settings and started eating more, the weight started coming off again.

Clean eating advice- check out GraciousPantry.com. LOVE that website- I've gotten some wonderful recipes from there!
  • Make sure to eat your exercise calories! Not eating my exercise cals, and netting less than 1200 cals/day caused a weight plateau for me! Once I changed my settings and started eating more, the weight started coming off again.

Clean eating advice- check out GraciousPantry.com. LOVE that website- I've gotten some wonderful recipes from there!

ahh hearing this helped a lot, because i was VERY skeptical on eating what i burned - yesterday my intake went up to 1600kcals and i still had kcal to spare - which felt horribly wrong as i ate /in healthy, clean eating kind of way/ as much as i would for two days in my prior regimen! but hearing from many sources this is the only way, and seeing people who have shed their weight by staying under or around what MFP suggests - I AM ON IT. i really want to break out of this plateau and start losing again! thanks for the reply and the link!
  • eventing07
    Options
    Wow you are looking great! Add me and we can support each other!
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you look great in such a short amount of time
  • the fact it dropped so quickly was a red flag as well - i don't want to go down fast but hurricane it all back once such way of dieting /or better to say lifestyle/ is not sustainable - one of the reasons i decided i need to change something. what comforts me is that the pounds i shed were not water or lean tissue but fat - my BF went down in 2.5% in three weeks! + i felt and still feel fantastic /skin, hair, energy!/ that's why i feel in my core that for me there will be no other future path than clean eating /now with counting calories, but soon enough just by intuitive eating/ and i would highly recommend it to everyone! :-)

thank you for your replies beautiful ladies:-)
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous!! Keep up the GREAT work, girl!!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Dirty sweating? What kind of works outs have you been doing?
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thats a good start but I'm glad you upped your cals to 1200. I believe that is managable. Good job. That dress will fit you in not time!:bigsmile:
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!!! You look awesome ;-)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wow you look fabulous!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great progress in such a short time!
  • thank you all, you are fantastic:-)

in terms of exercise i did a light abs regimen daily (crunches with 5sec hold x 50, side crunches x 15 side x 2 series and air bicycling 1 min x 3 series) with what at time seemed to be vigorous home calisthenics every other day /but was in fact light, i was just out of shape/ as well introduced 4times/week brisk walking in the second week. i also took the stairs whenever i went out /i live on the 9th floor, phew!/

absolutely nothing dramatic, but i did break out quite a few sweats while at it:-)
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are fabulous. That weight loss is going to slow considerably as you get closer and closer to you goal weight, however, so do not get discouraged! 2 pounds a week is difficult to maintain, especially as you get smaller and smaller.
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • oh i forgot to add - as i noticed my BW in the first week went up 1.7% i tried jillian michaels 7 day flush recipe, but that failed me completely... :-)) if you want to know more about it nevertheless, pm me and i will send you the details /or google it up, i think there are many references/

THANK YOU ALL!!! really. i feel so encouraged to continue on, i am going to go exercise immediately! :-))

hugs!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!