Early for Christmas but..................................

Options
marskids
marskids Posts: 296 Member
I just know that someone in MFP can help me with this.
I am looking for a Christmas present for my best friend. Every year on Christmas Eve, her children, (who are now all grown up) read the story "Twas the night before Christmas" and put the special ornaments (that came with the book) on the tree. Over the years alot of the ornaments have gotten either broken or lost. I would love to find them a new set this year for Christmas so that the tradition can be carried on down to the grandchildren. SOOOOOOOOO, my question for all you MFPers is: Does anyone know where I can find a set of tree ornaments depicting the story of "The Night Before Christmas"? I would love to find a pewter set . If any one can help me that would be awesome adn soo much appreciated.

Replies

• spooky
    spooky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    not sure but if any place has them it would be Bronners Christmas store in Frankenmuth Michigan- you can find them on line !! I love the place- good luck !!:drinker: :happy:
  • marskids
    Options
    thanks for your help....I'll look em up on line. I know they are out there somewhere. I just have to look hard enough.
    Once again, thanks for your help:flowerforyou:
  • marskids
    Options
    any other ideas out there????? I need all the help I can get on this one:smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Try ebay. Check often.
  • marskids
    Options
    thanks you guys for your help. :flowerforyou: I sure appreciate it
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I found some on eBay.ca...they're in the States so they may be on eBay.com as well!
  • marskids
    Options
    WOW thanks. I'll check. i didn't see any when I looked on Ebay
  • marskids
    Options
    Specifically what I am looking for is a set of ornaments; each piece is a part of the story "Twas the night before Christmas"......one piece is the stockings, one piece the mouse, one piece Santa etc......
    The original ones that my best friend has are in thick clear plastic. She told me one time that she saw them in pewter but at the time couldn't buy them. I tucked that away in my head...and now I am looking.
    Thanks to all who have already helped with suggestions. Unfortunately, in the words of U2, ...I still haven;t found what I'm looking for. :cry:
  • marskids
    Options
    I thought I would bump this for the morning gang.
  • marskids
    Options
    :sad: I still haven't found what I am looking for. :sad:
    HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!