I need support friends!

Options
I finally got the courage to come back. Lost touch with everyone last year. We moved from out old town to Big Dallas! In the process of our move, we stayed at a hotel for one month and a week (waiting to close on a new home) So, you can imagine, we ate out everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My health has taken a toll, and I gained all my weight back plus 10 pounds. yes, it came back slowly but nevertheless, i feel terrible. I have to pat myself on the back though, still did not touch a "Coke" or "Diet Coke" throughout the year of 2011! I will continue this through 2012!

Please become my friend and help motivate me back to health, I felt great at 125, i want to get back there.

Thank you!

Replies

• LeiaBeekley
    LeiaBeekley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We can help each other so feel free to add me. =)
  • kathrynmathes
    Options
    I am shooting for 125 as well. Altough even 135 would be nice so my clothes would fit! I think moving furniture burns calories.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I fell of the wagon after a big move, too. I just started back after almost "finding" all my weight again. Feel free to add me.
  • TrApPeDnFaT
    Options
    I could use support friends too... and I love to be supportive or just listen... so feel free to add me :)
  • CornbreadCountryFed
    Options
    Welcome back! Im north of Dallas too..If ya mean Dallas Texas! Friend me if ya want! Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • cheercoach11
    cheercoach11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I could use all the support I can get since my BF seems to think that this is fun and games and keeps tempting and teasing me!
  • kathrynmathes
    Options
    mhorvataich--How did you take the weigt off last year? Would love to know.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!