New (to me) snack!

Options
jmruef
jmruef Posts: 824 Member
Blue Diamond brand Bold Lime & Chili almonds.

Yum.

That is all.

Replies

• vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    The Salt & Vinegar are my kryptonite, if Superman really liked eating kryptonite and he also had to eat a lot of it in one sitting and it was really salty.
  • karmakim
    Options
    I love the Wasabi ones!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    These are awesome. I have them every afternoon with string cheese for a snack!!
  • msgsarah
    msgsarah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    sounds amazing...but aren't they insane amounts of calories?
    I will always eat the whole bag, I can't just eat half and leave the rest (that would be rude!)
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I buy raw almonds fro Costco and put a cup of them in cold water ---changing the water every few hours and keeping the water clean and cold (fridge) until the almonds have plumped up and there is a unique sweet flavour---soooo yum. It tastes like almond milk but more filling. mmm takes about a day to fully absorb the water and then I peel them by squeezing and the almond pops out --fun...my kids love it~
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I LOOOVE the Wasabi ones too, never had the Lime and Chili, I'll have to try them!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    sounds amazing...but aren't they insane amounts of calories?
    I will always eat the whole bag, I can't just eat half and leave the rest (that would be rude!)
    Roughly 20 nuts is a serving (28 per the label on the can actually) , for about 170 calories. I've learned to eat them slowly and enjoy each one (and yes I do count out 20 at a time!). Also, as soon as i've got my portion, I put the can away.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Their chocolate ones are great too. If you like dark chocolate that is.
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The smokehouse is my favorite! I'll have 1/2 a serving every once in a while as a treat :)
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    I love the bold wasabi and soy almonds. They are very addictive to me. Actually, all almonds are very addictive. I don't think I should buy them. I have too trouble with almond-moderation. I tried to use baggies and use individual servings, but they just don't make it to the bag!