1 week using mfp!!

Options
i don't have pictures yet.. will put some soon.. this website has helped me so much i have tried so many things and nothing worked.. but one week on using this site and also the app for my phone and i have lost 6lbs i started at 275.. and am now at 269.4! i have a daily calorie intake of 1720 and find it difficult to reach even close because i am starting to get full quickly.. i work out at planet fitness 5 days a week for between an hour and hour and a half.. i do the 30 minute circuit and walk on the treadmill for 45 min at a speed of 3.0 and a incline of 2.0 each week i would like to increase the incline.. and cannot wait till i have the stamina to run for longer than 2 minutes without being out of breath!! but just wanted to share!! good luck to all working on their goals!

Replies

• mrskesler
    mrskesler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    congrats, that's awesome :)
  • alevesque1990
    alevesque1990 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thank you!!! =]
  • Melissa12012
    Options
    Terrific! I'm new here, too, and very happy. Appreciate you outlining your workout - might spur me to get a gym membership sometime soon!

Best to you.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow! nice job!! amazing results in just one week. stick with it.. there's more to come, promise. feel free to add me if you like. best wishes for the future :]
  • CornbreadCountryFed
    Options
    Thats Great! I love this site cause I find the food entries helpfull, Congrats on your loss!
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful! Isnt' this site great, imagine how many lives are happier and will be longer because of it, keep up the good work!
  • alevesque1990
    Options
    thanks everyone!!.. i was very happy with the loss.. and each day i love the gym that much more.. just with six lbs i feel that much better working out at the gym!! good luck to everyone
  • Keep up the good work!!! That's great to hear! :smile:
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Glad your enjoying the help and support. It worked for me. ENJOY
  • hannajenna844
    hannajenna844 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job Keep going
  • eagle_01
    Options
    That's a great result!
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - good for you!
  • alevesque1990
    Options
    So i'm back at it again.. i honestly dont remember why i stopped using this site and working out!!.. but started the gym on saturday.. planning on going to the gym every other day so 4 times a week.. my work schedule doesnt allow much more than that!!.. but working on the diet extra hard this time!!.. i have my wedding coming up in october and have a massive fear my dress wont fit and also have my nest friends wedding in september and when i tried on my bridesmaids dress the other day it was a little snug! just looking for people to encourage and give support and i'm here to do the same!.. this website helped alot the last time and definitely cannot wait to try it again!! good luck everyone and you goals!!!!!!!!! =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!