What do you dream of?

Options
I dream of lying on a comfy chair on the beach, sipping something fruity and enjoying NOT being the biggest girl there. Smell the salty air, sip my drink, breathe in and relax! *sigh*

How about you?

And please, nothing sexual in your posts.

Replies

• kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    haha. no replies? i guess everybody dreams of sex?
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i dream of being skinny :sad:

LOL
  • Rogue9613
    Options
    I dream of feeling comfortable, even confident in my own skin.. of wearing clothes and not worrying about what's bulging where, and knowing that I look great no matter what I'm wearing.. I'd especially love to be able to wear dresses/skirts, and just feel cute and feminine rather than looking like I'm trying too hard, or covering something up. I dream of having healthy, maintainable eating habits and never giving up. I just want to be what I know I can be - happy, healthy, confident, and beautiful.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Honestly right now I dream of moving into my new apartment now, instead of waiting for the beginning of February. I hate transitions periods when it comes to moving, I want it done and over!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i dream of wearing a strapless dress and not being ashamed of showing my double arms, i dream of runing even the 5K one day, i dream of fitting into a size 4 jeans, i dream of being in bikini for the first time ever. i just dream of being happy and healthy and feeling lighter.
  • RoxRae
    RoxRae Posts: 60
    Options
    I dream of being able to go into any store knowing something is going to fit and look nice on me. I dream of being comfortable getting into and out of my car. I dream of not being ashamed of how I look. I dream of being able to climb stairs without something hurting and being out of breath. And I too dream of sitting on a wonderful sunny beach and not being ashamed of being in a huge skirted one piece.