This is the year I quit starting and stopping...just staring

Options
I have been on the weight loss/healthy roller coaster for longer than I care to remember or admit. I have made it a priority to get healthy many times only to find my unhealthy habits sneak back into my life and before I know it I am annoyed with myself and starting over again and again. I want to vow in 2012 to make this my last start and and my never stop year, that once and for all I a going to get a handle on my weight and my health. I would like to drop 45lbs by the end of June and then by the end of sumer drop my last 15. I know I have the ability to do it, I just need to make time for me. I see all of the downfalls, late bedtimes make for almost impossible early morning workouts, and after work making excuses, not wanting to take away from time with my kids. I need to vow to be in bed, off my computer, my phone, everything by no later than 10pm. I need to plan my meals every, single day, not leave it up to chance, that tends to be when I stray the most. I need to remember how good I feel after my 5am workouts, knowing that I have it out of the way for the day....and I would LOVE to have lots and lots of friends to keep me on track. I have my girls rucks20 and elri4486-but anyone else who can just encourage me and keep me on track....I will do the same for you!

Replies

• rucks20
    rucks20 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have been on the weight loss/healthy roller coaster for longer than I care to remember or admit. I have made it a priority to get healthy many times only to find my unhealthy habits sneak back into my life and before I know it I am annoyed with myself and starting over again and again. I want to vow in 2012 to make this my last start and and my never stop year, that once and for all I a going to get a handle on my weight and my health. I would like to drop 45lbs by the end of June and then by the end of sumer drop my last 15. I know I have the ability to do it, I just need to make time for me. I see all of the downfalls, late bedtimes make for almost impossible early morning workouts, and after work making excuses, not wanting to take away from time with my kids. I need to vow to be in bed, off my computer, my phone, everything by no later than 10pm. I need to plan my meals every, single day, not leave it up to chance, that tends to be when I stray the most. I need to remember how good I feel after my 5am workouts, knowing that I have it out of the way for the day....and I would LOVE to have lots and lots of friends to keep me on track. I have my girls rucks20 and elri4486-but anyone else who can just encourage me and keep me on track....I will do the same for you!

I know you can do this and if you need me to kick your *kitten* I will! :tongue: