Week one results

Options
13»

Replies

• TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Week one done and down 5lbs. Great site! I'm on here more than FB now. LOL:bigsmile:
  • sthrnspirit
    Options
    Week one - 4pds down...yaaay! I love being here. MFP is the best app hands down. Having it on my phone really helps when I am away from the computer. The scan is awesome.
    It's going to be a spectacular year in health by the looks of the posts here. Go!:bigsmile:
  • smmanda14
    Options
    First weigh in was and I'm down 3 pounds so far! It is really amazing to see results after only a week! So happy right now!
  • Sion73
    Sion73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You've all done better than me and I've been fighting the fat for 6 months or so. Well done you all and nice motivation for me to get back into it.
  • ladeeluk81
    ladeeluk81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am down 4 lbs! Yay!!
  • PhilLoch
    Options
    Only my fifth day on the calorie count. Not sure of the weight loss, but I "feel" lighter and have more flexibility! Am diabetic and the control of calorie intake is helping my insulin therapy. Have had a couple of blood sugar counts below 100. This never happened before I started to control my calorie intake. I think this is working.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!