Mexican for Lunch...HELP!!

Options
We often go out to eat for lunch (I don't have much of a choice as I have no where else to go and don't particularly want to spend ALL day in the office)...and I usually get a salad and grilled chicken. Today is Mexican...any suggestions as to what I should or shouldn't order?! I don't really like beans...I usually have a small chicken quesadilla and one soft shell beef taco....and a ton of chips & salsa I will be skipping this time!

Replies

• danascot
    danascot Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    the main thing is to order without the cheese. you could get chicken fajitas - eat mostly the chix and veggies, maybe one tortilla.
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fajitas - without all the accompanying crap
    salad without the shell
    tortilla soup

barbacoa or shredded beef or carnitas are a better choice than ground beef
  • Breedy75
    Breedy75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fijitas or carne asada is what I usually get. Skip the cheese and don't eat all of your meal.
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Don't eat too many chips. I had a mexican lunch not too long ago. My diary is open if you want to go find it. It was on January 1. I had chicken fajitas, ate both the tortilla rolls, lettuce, and rice. Even had some cheese (which I realize now I didn't add).
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I agree with the chicken fajitas, there is a lot to eat but it is very satisfying
  • cmevans22
    cmevans22 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So I ended up getting Chicken Fajitas, ate two tortillas, chicken, and some of the veggies (not a fan of big chunks) but I also loaded it up with salsa. I wanted to have some chips so I limited myself and didn't use cheese or sour cream. Now just have to figure out how to log it!