Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    It shows my progress and keeps me motivated!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    It's one of the few that I have on my business laptop. I rarely even use the puter at home.
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    coz I like drinking margarita's lol x
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Because it captures my essence -- half-naked in public and laughing hysterically all the time!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of home! The other two that I switch between are because they are the VERY few pics of me I actually like.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I love your photo EEG. LOVE :)
    Some people accuse me of having borrowed it from the internet, but it's really me. I hired a professional photog. I love how my hair looks. Really captured my personality, too.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Grwahph wahphg pha sfhag maph!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Because Steven won't let me have anything different! :angry:
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Cuz it looks just like me!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I love your photo EEG. LOVE :)
    Some people accuse me of having borrowed it from the internet, but it's really me. I hired a professional photog. I love how my hair looks. Really captured my personality, too.

You're really a troll, aren't you?
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Because it just happened to be my Facebook picture at the time. Sorry it's not a more fascinating story. :)
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken at the Smoky Mountains in 2010. It reminds me of the good time we had. Also, my daughters are in the picture and it motivates me to do better!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    It's something my favorite artist (Charles Rennie MacKintosh) drew/painted, and he's from my favorite city (Glasgow, Scotland). :)

Out of all the cities in the world, Glasgow is your favourite? :L
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    There aren't many pictures of me. I'm usually the one behind the camera.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Mine changes often. This is just recent, I went out for a friends birthday party on Friday and show cased my art too:) And this is how I looked... I thought, huh, no too shabby ronney, not too shabby... so I picked it...
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Its the only pretty photo I think there is of me and I wanted the "me" you (and the rest of the internet) see to not look like the "me" I see. Make sense?
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    He's a lot like me. We both need to lose weight, both have bad tempers, both like the heat and both have crazy, out of control red hair!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    <
    It's me that's the reason why I use it, I change it out when I feel like it.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Mine is most recent...New Years Day. Plus...I look like i'm playing pocket pool! :noway:
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Cause finishing my marathon was a big deal.

But now that it's 7 months later, I've just been too lazy to up load a new pic