ready to start dieting today

Options
just learned about this site from my sister she said it helps alot so we will see have 42 lbs to loose and no one to do it with lol going to have to be strong and have alot of will power

Replies

• roadtripfool
    Options
    "And no one to do it with"?????

Boy oh boy, you don't realize the site you just joined!!! You've got a huge family here that you're goin' to do it with!!! We'll motivate ya, keep ya on track, and smack ya upside the head when ya fall off! ha!

Just watch those calories every day...you'll be amazed how much that alone changes!!!

Welcome!!! And let's start losin'!!!
  • Lesli
    Lesli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too. Welcome and get to it!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    welocome to the site their are awesome people here
  • mjebe
    mjebe Posts: 2
    Options
    im new too i tryign to loose thirty pounds it is going to be tough but i need it so im going to do it
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Well, you picked the best site to join! Everyone here is so helpful and full of motivation! Good luck with everything. If you need help, just get on MFP and start chatting/posting. :flowerforyou:
  • bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    Nice to have you here and I agreed that only by counting calories, this will change everything.It works.I'm alone in this and found many friends and support to go on with this losing weight and inches.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello & Welcome from me too! :flowerforyou:

Oh- and this is no "diet" btw.... it is a lifestyle change! Diet's are bad.... bad bad bad. They do not work. You lose weight then gain it back when you finish "dieting" - this is a forever fix that you can live with :bigsmile: