Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My Before & After - 61 lbs lost w/pics! Yay!!

Replies

• Thanks for the page 9 post -- I am now going to study it and take lessons. ;)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Holy crap, I don't know how this thread got resurrected again, but thank you all soooooo much!!!

Love the internet high five btw!
  • KatieJane83
    Thanks for the page 9 post -- I am now going to study it and take lessons. ;)

Lol! Funny, love it!
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Yay congrats on meeting you're goal!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    amazing!!!
  • diva1413
    diva1413 Posts: 17 Member
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Congrats, you look awesome.
  • passion4purple
    passion4purple Posts: 9 Member
    you look good! way to go!!
  • fauxfatale
    fauxfatale Posts: 20 Member
    You look awesome and your workouts are inspirational! Eventually I will get to that place!
  • KatieJane83
    You look awesome and your workouts are inspirational! Eventually I will get to that place!

You absolutely will get there!

Thank you so much everyone, I really do appreciate it!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    Damn corporate firewall! :(
  • Wow MAN I HOPE I CAN LOOK THIS GOOD!! IM AT WHERE YOU WERE WHEN YOU STARTED WHAT DID YOU DO EXACTLY TO LOSE THE WEIGHT??? I AM AT 199 AND WANT TO BE AROUND 135 SO I NEED HELP I AM WATCHING MY CALORIC INTAKE NO MORE THAN 1200 A DAY and exercising daily.. any suggestions?
  • mkraemer91
    mkraemer91 Posts: 28 Member
    You look wonderful! So inspiring.
  • wow!! im new on here and really hope i can do aswell as you have! well done :o)
  • A wonderful transformation! Congrats
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    You look great! I almost fell off the healthy wagon today. Your story totally reminded me of my goal. Thanks for sharing!
  • WOW!!!!! You look absolutely fantastic! Keep up the good work girl!
  • BriHorsman
    BriHorsman Posts: 1 Member
    So, I'm finally at the point where I can do my Before & After post! Yay! I started out close to 200 lbs. Since I started MFP at the very end of February of this year I've lost 61 lbs. Yesterday (12/10) is the day I officially met my goal weight - well, exceeded it, actually, since my goal was 135 and I hit 134!

So, here are some Before pics:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And now for the good part, the After pics!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I need to get back to my alma mater for a new pair of sweats, lol

ry%3D400

it's a costume, I swear!

ry%3D400

Halloween!

ry%3D400

I am soo thrilled with how far I have come! So now, I'm on to maintenance here on MFP and my new goal is to continue toning, shaping, and sculpting my body.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Thanks for sharing ~ I also have 60 lbs to loose. You look amazing :smile: I can't wait until I can do post pictures.
  • KatieJane83
    Damn corporate firewall! :(

Lmao!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!