Becoming a better Mom

Options
My little man is almost 3 years old... I love being a mom but I know i could be a better one if i lost the weight! I'm ready to find my self again and take this journey.. I'm glad i found this site everyone seems so supportive and helpful! looking forward to learning from all of you!!

Replies

• Mypie07
    Mypie07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Your son looks precious! Remember to be nice to yourself. Loosing weight won't make you a better mom - as I'm sure your son thinks you are perfect just the way you are! Losing weight will help you to be a more active mom and maybe boost your own self confidence. If you are a reader - you might want to check out "Made to Crave" by Lysa TerKeurst. Remember - small goals, small portions and be kind to yourself! Good Luck! I hope you make all your goals!
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of 2 girls here. I do not have tons to lose, but can try and help you and cheer you on! Record food everyday and take one day at a time. This is made to lose slowly but you should lose! :))
  • rosaleigh510
    Options
    I like your way of putting it much better!! More self Confident and more Active with my son is what i need !!!! THANK YOU
  • rosaleigh510
    Options
    Thank you for cheering me on! i really appreciate it!! its so much easier to do when you have support!