Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I was just wondering,??? What Are..

Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
What are some good excercise for the upper area, and also the bat wings lol. I have lost alot in my stomach. But My thighs are thick, My stomach is almost flat just a tiny pouch , Ima work on. Do any one know any good excercise at home I can do when Im not at the gym besides, bicyling, stepper and also have dumbells. Any Suggesttions for a vigorious excercises???

Replies

• LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    The best I have found are push ups and pull ups... push ups for chest, triceps, fronts of deltoid (the sexy muscle next to the collarbone)... pull ups for biceps, forearms, backs of deltoid, and yes, the lovely back breasts, as I call them LOL. I feel pull ups all the way down to my ribs, actually. You have to keep your core flexed through both exercises, so it will help with that tiny pouch you have left too :) Good luck!
  • Push-ups, overhead arm claps, arm circles (circle the airport!!). That had my arms nice and skinny when I was still on active duty.
This discussion has been closed.