New to MFP

Options
Hello everyone! I'm 26yrs old and from Austin Texas. I've tried many diets before and none of them have worked. I've been on this website now for 2 days and I love it. It's so easy to track everything and let you see exactly what you're eating.
My goal is to loose about 80lbs, but my main goal is to become a healthy peron. All my life i've fluctuated so much with my weight and health that i'd just love to gain a healhty lifestyle.
I'd love all the support I can get and I love to meet new people. I also love to give support.
If anyone would like to add me as a friend, please do. If anyone else has any advice, recipes or anything you'd like to pass along to help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys & good luck to all of you as well.

Replies

• SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
    <3

REMEMBER THIS:

I deserve to be,

I want to be,

I can be,

I will be,

I AM!!!
    <3
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Welcome to MFP. You are going to love it. I know I do!!
  • Zardpack
    Zardpack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too. Today is my first day! I will be happy to hear about any tips that people have! I have a long road ahead!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will love this page. I think I am on here more then Facebook, and I thought that would never happen!! I sent you a friend request as well. Good luck!

!11569296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hiedihope
    Options
    Hi All, just started; so far I love the program. Looking to loose 35 pounds.
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    will send friend request, new here also.
  • m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am new here as well, just started back - I am in the same boat as you, many diets, success, failure etc .. I have about 60 lbs to lose and i am ready to be done once and for all !! I am sending you a friend request now - we can do this together... it seems like this is a great environment with lots of support !