I'm new and 19. Is anyone else my age?

Options
I was just wondering if there's anyone else my age on here, so I could have someone to relate to. But I want to meet people of any age! I need motivation because I tend to get bored easily, and I'm a good motivator myself. I just joined today. I LOVE this site! I think it's fantastic!
Oh, my name is Allyson, btw. Introduce yourself to me! =)

Replies

• rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey Allyson, I'm 21 if that's close enough. I love this site too!! :wink:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    20 - so right in between!
  • Isioviel
    Isioviel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 too, don't feel much different to I did when I was 19 though so think I must count :p.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I'm 19. =)
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    aww, yay! i needa make some friends on here! if y'all ever need someone to motivate you or build you up or whatever, just hit me up! =)
  • sortofunorthodox
    Options
    I'm 19 also :) And also new!
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    im 20 :)

you in college?
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 19! :smile: Welcome.
  • Teria
    Teria Posts: 36
    Options
    19 here, welcome to the forum!!!
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    I'm 21! This website really helped me to change my entire lifestyle....so its amazing. Welcome!
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    hey y'all!! thanks for posting on my topic and welcoming me. yes, i'm in college. i go to Middle Tennessee State University! what about y'all? What are all y'all workin' to get in shape for? I want to feel hot in my bikini for the first time since i was like, 14!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: I am not 19 but I am 29.
  • sortofunorthodox
    Options
    I go to college at State University of New York at Plattsburgh in New York. I want to be healthier, wear cuter clothes, treat my body with the respect it deserves!
  • 2Sushi2
    2Sushi2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 15 -_-
    but i'm not really using this site for diet and stuff.. its for a school pproject.. but if i was dieting, this site is tight. :glasses:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Katrina.
    Not quite 19, but 27. Where did the time go?:laugh:

Welcome to the site!
  • potatoes
    potatoes Posts: 2
    Options
    For a younger friend--I'm almost 17. I've been using this site for almost a week and it's great!
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    thank you everybody! i feel so welcome! yesterday was just a "set-up my account and goals" day... today is officially day 1!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    man i wish i was 19 again! good luck!
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    good luck!! and let us know if you have any questions :)
  • fanta014
    fanta014 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm around your age, too :smile:

I'm 18 and from Finland. I'm about to graduate.. next Saturday will be THE day! I'm so excited already :happy:

I've been a member of this site for some weeks now and I do like it here. It seems like our goals are pretty much the same. If you ever feel like talking, do drop me a line or two :smile: