Mom of 4 needs buddies for support!

Options
Hello all, I am new here and on my second day. I am very determined to meet my goal and am excited about meeting some new friends for support!

Replies

• chelseazanger
    Options
    Hey u can add me
    To you fitness pal I'm new as well and I don't need to loose tons but it's nice to have people out there to
    Motivate
  • gr8birdie
    gr8birdie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have already done better then yesterday because it was your first day! You can do this! Feel free to add me !
  • sharhoff
    sharhoff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends on here, too. So far, I have lost 57 lbs...still working to lose about 40 more!! It's so much easier with support!!
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello! I can be added to help encourage you as well. It is good having people to keep an eye on what your eating and doing. And of course to cheer you on!

I do not have a whole bunch to lose, but it seems so hard to get off what I am trying. I have been on here many months, gained my weight back during holidays and starting back up again determined to get rid of the rolls!

Good luck!
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh and I am a mom of two, from Texas !!
  • missoaktree
    Options
    you can add me too if you like, its always easier with someone to support you and share your success's :happy:
    I'm also looking for friends to help me along so we could cheer eachother on ....
  • precious2012
    precious2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, am new too and a mother of 3. Just joined 5 days ago and looking to shed alot!!
    :bigsmile:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Mom of 6 here...always looking for my support buddies!
  • PookasMom
    Options
    I am new here as well. This is my 2nd day, and I could really use the support, motivation and provide the same. I also have 3 children and from NJ. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Zardpack
    Zardpack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 1... certainly in need of support. It's my first day. Add me!!!
  • trishabernstein
    trishabernstein Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It is nice to be motivated by other people!
  • Vfleming6416
    Vfleming6416 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I recently signed up as well and would like some support. I've read other people's success stories and would love to reach my goal. You can add me and much luck!