Weight Watcher foods

Options
Im looking to get snacks and i figure since weight watchers is similar to what we are doing on MFP, those would be ideal.

just wondering for some ideas. Which ones do you like?

Replies

• LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a WW member (have been for a year) and I love most of the products they have. Big fan of smartOnes (WW endorsed) just watch the sodium and I love their ice cream. Also heard from a friend that WW bread was good too.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    WW string cheese is good too!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    The cream cheese is the best!! Really taste like the good stuff
  • rhiasmith
    Options
    the weight watchers icecream is really really nice, also the chocolate brownies that they do are really nice, all the little biscuits are good but I'd stay away from the crisps because some of them aren't very nice :) good luck! (my mums on weight watchers)
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I honestly buy a good amount of the Weight Watchers magazines in the grocery for the recipes. I LOVE THEM!!! They're easy to make, and can be made ahead of time, portioned out for the week's lunches, and it's not "crazy" ingredients.
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Pasta with Ricotta Cheese! Absolutely the best. Add a salad and you have a great dinner.
  • kaciedavis
    kaciedavis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes the string cheese is really good and only 50 calories. It's actually cheaper than the light Sargento string cheese. I also buy the WW individual cream cheese cups, for 60 calories. I buy some of the snacks in the local WW branch b/c I LOVE the cheddar twists and they have new zesty cheddar puff things that are really good. But its kinda expensive, $5 a box and I think there are 6 pouches in a box. I like it b/c you don't have to count out pieces, you can just eat the whole pouch. But my new fav is the Special K cracker chips! Their sour cream & onion flavor is really good and I just bought the cheddar flavor last night. It was BOGO at Winn Dixie.
    The WW brownie chunk ice cream is good and my husband and I LOVE the choc chip cookie dough ice cream sundae!!!
    My alternative to the WW cream cheese now is the laughing cow cheese wedges - all flavors and only 35 calories a wedge!!
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Also, if you can get to a center to buy the stuff that they sell at WW locations - the snack bars are awesome! actually, everything is pretty good. I love the Coconut Dream bars and the chocolate pretzel bars along with their popped barbeque snacks. They also have great oatmeal!