The very tiniest taste of success.

Options
Been on my lifestyle change plan for 8 days. I have been eating lots of raw green smoothies ( raw veggies / fruits blended with no dairy ). Having 2 - 3 of those a day, and a sensible dinner with meat and salad, usually. I have essentially given up dairy, which, LOL, "kills" me because I absolutely adore cheese... I say essentially because I will allow myself to use blue cheese dressing on a salad, but no other cheeses.

My calories are 1/2 of what they were before starting here on MFP on Jan. 2nd. I am exercising more.

And I just lost 2 pounds.... and 1" off my waist...... Like I said, the tiniest of victories... Still about 100 pounds to go..... would LOVE to have that off by this time next year.

Replies

• ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can do it - just take one day at a time. Congrats on your victory so far!!
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love green smoothies! I'm making one for a pre-banquet dinner :) Keep it up!
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Thanks... I posted this because I am one to get down easily. And I don't always want to be posting things that sound negative. :)
  • sarawilkison
    sarawilkison Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Tiny victories lead to huge successes. Keep up the great work and never give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!