Not so vigorous but effective excercise

Options
Okay so usually by the time i get home from work its late and I am about ready to go to bed. But I usually like to squeeze in a workout that I find on youtube. I normally dont' like to do cardio since that usually gets me pumped up and more energy when I really want to be winding down. So does anyone have any ideas of a type of excercise or youtube video thats not so intense but very effective in toning.

Thanks

Replies

• caramia311
    caramia311 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Pilates, maybe closing out with some yoga poses?
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Yoga is great for toning and relaxation will get you flexible too!
  • siouxperwoman
    Options
    I agree! Does anybody know of any good youtube videos of yoga/pilates?!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Bump
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    YOGA. It's great for relaxing, but I also have taken so much from it in terms of my health, fitness, and well... life. Not to mention it requires some STRENGTH.
  • FitAtFifteen
    Options
    Agreed, yoga is great!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Tai Chi. Plenty of videos.
  • celtichands6
    Options
    not so sure about u tube, but there are a slew of yoga on-line classes which are wonderful and will help you tone, and get you ready for a good nights sleep.
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Well I usually do pilates on youtube and my faves are Casey Ho videos. she has two channels blogilates and blogilatesTV, i also like TiffanyRotheWorkouts. These are very effective

For yoga, I just found some today: EkhartYoga and myyogaonline
  • net360
    net360 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am not sure about utube but Direct Tv nad Netflix both hove Yoga shows. I am also on a time constraint so I found some 10 min kickbocking, ab blaster and dance videos on Netflix. Great way to start the morning with out alot of time taken up.
  • siouxperwoman
    Options

Well I usually do pilates on youtube and my faves are Casey Ho videos. she has two channels blogilates and blogilatesTV, i also like TiffanyRotheWorkouts. These are very effective

For yoga, I just found some today: EkhartYoga and myyogaonline

Thanks! I just checked out the Casey Ho videos and LOVE her!!! :) Thank you, again.