Wii Active 30 Day Challenge

Options
I finished Day 2 on Saturday and I'm STILL feeling the aches and pains in my thighs and glutes!!! WOW, I'm not really complaining because feeling that means I really worked some stuff down there!!! LOL..yesterday was my rest day, so I'm very excited to get home and get at Day 4!!!

How's everyone doing? What day are you on?

Replies

• mommybug77
    mommybug77 Posts: 19
    Options
    I think I am getting ready to do my th exercise. I have been using it since the 19th & have had 2 rest days so far.
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    hello ladies, are you talking about the EA Active game that just came out?
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    I love it so much, after I finish a 30 Day Challenge workout, I do another "fun" workout, like the "sport day". I never had a chance to work out in a gym, and until now, I found hard to work out at home, but this is awesome!
    I see abs coming out (YEAY) and some definition on my shoulders, and boy, my behind hurts! :tongue:
    I love that I can change the target calories I want to burn.
    Muffin tops, here we go........:bigsmile:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 4! It was mostly arms and strength training so I was only able to burn 88 calories doing the actual challenge for today. After I was done, I did a custom workout and just tried out the other games and exercises that I wasn't familiar with!

By the way that I'm STILL feeling the thigh muscles burn every time I go to sit down, it seems like I'm doing SOMETHING right! Although I think I might need to get the other resistance band...it doesn't seem to be doing too much for me and I try stepping on them pretty close to each hand strap...or maybe I'm speaking too early and being a show off and will find out that everything hurts tomorrow! *LOL*
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine online and should have it by the end of the week!! I am so excited to try it out!
  • BeesBella
    BeesBella Posts: 24
    Options
    Just got Wii Active and done the easy one, not as out of breath as I thought I would be but burnt 72 calories. Might try the medium next time.
    Has anyone else noticed the latex resistance thing (the red thing) whatever it's called, really smells like mint ?
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Had a Zumba class today and just could not muster up enough strength or energy to do Day 4 :( Booo...I was hoping to complete all 30 days exactly as the game laid it out...ah well...picking up again tomorrow...except I have cardio kickboxing...
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    omg, i'm so flipping sore. i started on friday, took saturday off and unfortunatly didn't get a full workout in sunday. but monday i did 45 min on it, (one hard, one medium) and today i did a hard one. i can hardly sit down! tomorrow is slated as a rest day, so i'll go to the y for cardio.
  • Susibug
    Susibug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just got mine yesterday. Did day 1 today. Really enjoyed it...:smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Just started day 1 today, man did I sweat!!! What a great addition to my usual elliptical and walking routine!
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6...well it said five. I forgot to save it yesterday before I turned my wii off and so I had to do yesterdays workout today...but excited for the real day 6! I can already tell such a difference and I love that it give me a schedule...it really keeps me accountable to it!