nsv Skinny jeans...

Options
Allie_71
Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
I thought that my happy moment would have come from being able to throw on a bikini in the summer and feel comfy. I did, finally, and it felt great. I didn't look perfect, but I felt comfortable, sexy and happy. I thought that my aha! moment would come from being able to wear a cute little dress and not worry about lumps and bumps...but no....

I've finally started a love affair with my jeans. My once dreaded enemy has become my good friend. No longer do they make me feel ugly, no longer do I dread seeing them on me, and no longer do I want to cry when I catch myself in a side mirror wearing them.

I like my jeans. They're skinny, ripped up, probably inappropriately young for my age but I don't care. I throw on a comfy t-shirt, a pair of tennis shoes, a baseball cap and I feel sexier than I did when I was dolled up to the nines. Thanks MFP for helping me walk away from self-loathing, one step at a time.

<3

Replies

• 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Jeans and I also share a love/hate relationship. I hope I have that aha moment someday too!
  • dos_treinta_y_cinco
    Options
    cool. :smokin:
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I understand. I recently bought a pair of skinny jeans. Haven't wore them yet, but I will. My legs look so skinny. Congrats, wear them proudly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!