Anyone lost over 100+ pounds just using MFP

Options
I need a little motivation has anyone lost over 100 pounds just following MFP and exercise? I got a good 200 to lose and just need to see some motivation that it is possible with just MFP and exercise!

Replies

• csmith4567
    csmith4567 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I know they are out there ... I saw a lot of progress reports at the end of the year by people that lost 90 lbs just last year alone. I was totally inspired!
  • jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
  • sailorgrad
    Options
    I haven't lost 100+ yet, but I need to lose much more than that and have no plan to use anything but MFP. I've been doing this since November 29th of last year, and have lost 26 pounds. This is with multiple "cheats" throughout December, including having pizza twice, a bunch of cookies at a party, and a couple of stops at McDonalds. Now that the holidays have passed, I have the expectation of myself that those "cheats" won't be as frequent and my weight loss will be even more rapid. But, again, my plan is to utilize MFP and the support communities as my tools to lose all the weight I want.
  • ChangingMindSets
    Options
    I also need to lose a significant amount of weight (200+), and plan on using mfp for the entire journey. I have seen many people who have lost more then 100 lbs on the site, and they are of such great inspiration to me. You can friend me if you'd like so we can encourage one another. I have my food diary open to friends, so you will be able to see what I'm eating and help to hold me accountable.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    That would be me. Been on MFP exactly one year today and I lost one more pound today making my total 110 so far. You can do it. This site is amazing and full of amazing, inspirational people.
  • halpinj1
    halpinj1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    check out this blog- it is so inspiring.

http://skinnyemmie.com/

check out her progress photos- they'll get you in the right mindset.

http://skinnyemmie.com/weight-loss-progress/

good luck! stick with it! you can do it! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!