Open diary anyone?

Options

Replies

• justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...and very honest. My eating habits aren't great...or even close. But I plan to slowly improve!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, in fact my profile and everything here is open. :) Sending you a request.
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends only but I keep it as real as I can. I scarfed my face full of tortilla chips today. Yup, it's on there. I don't even know how many I ate, I guesstimated but it's probably under. Oh well. Tomorrow's another day, right? Feel free to friend me.
  • donnamillie
    donnamillie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How do u make your diary open please
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i do.feel free to add me!
  • mdfdm
    mdfdm Posts: 3
    Options
    How do u make your diary open please

I don't think you can from phone app but from PC click on the MY HOME tab and look at the last sub category to the right and click SETTINGS. The option is the sixth one down on the list.
  • cj2lose
    cj2lose Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me to take the plunge and open my diary. I've always been fearful of this since I can really eat badly but I need to try something new to stay motivated!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open. makes me feel I have to strive to do better:)
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm all about being open and honest. We all have our good days and we all have our bad days. Feel free to add me :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, mine's open! And SO honest, you wouldn't believe it. You can take a peek at the last couple weeks before adding me, if you want. But trust me, I'd rather have my diary say over 900 calories than lie to myself. I also like to add up my calories and deficit at the end of the week and see if I'm going to lose that week, so I know whether or not to get my hopes up, lol!
  • jtdink1121
    Options
    Open Diary!! I will send you a friend request. You will definitely see my diary as honest as I am working on not going over on my sodium! Feel free to check it out anytime =)
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP fam, I am looking to add more friends who have OPEN and HONEST diaries (open to friends or public), I just joined a few days ago and have been logging in since I joined...I'm addicted, yes, it's even taken precedence over facebook.

I was just telling a coworker how I'm now on MFP than I am on Facebook. This is such a great site!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open to motivate myself more than anything, lol. Some people 'steal' ideas from me and I do the same back.

No point cheating, what do we gain?

Open for more like-minded friends.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Honest to a fault - the good, the bad and the UGLY!
  • AlejaR
    AlejaR Posts: 33
    Options
    Add me too
  • xx_donna_xx
    Options
    I log everything I eat throughout the day good bad & things I know I shouldn't really be eating, BUT lie and who you lying to, who does it REALLY affect at the end of the day but me. No one i'm the one getting on the scales& I really want people like me around me, people who'll say you've ate hardly any cals today or rite you're on this to lose weight do you really think you'll do it eating chips every day.

Please anyone like me add me, I can give it, I can take it :))
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My diary is public and I'm 95% honest. It's something I'm working on. Today and yesterday, I logged absolutely everything. I usually eat pretty well, but I have my faults. :) I will add you.
  • gdunican
    gdunican Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    end you a friend request i just started today andhave been on a mission to let all my friends know about this amazing place i didn't know existed..

I feel the same way... My niece turned me onto this site, and I am very motivated by it. The people here are awesome. I find the tools just awesome, and I keep my diary very honest and OPEN!! :-) Add me if you would like.
  • Mama2CnR
    Mama2CnR Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I log everything, the good, the bad and the oh so very ugly!!
    Anyone else doing the same, feel free to add me as well =)
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    Mine is open and I am dirty eater s its honest rather I like it or not