Lose 20 pounds by April

Options
OK so I don't think this is a very aggressive goal but I do know it wont be easy! :( See my problem is I LOVE food! I am not very much an emotional eater - I just love to eat. Thank goodness I also love to exercise but I struggle with getting the balance of both correct.
So - today I am really trying to eat my required calaories and not go over - and I had a great curves workout...what did you do today to help get to out goal?

Replies

• Rachelion
    Options
    you have the same goal as me! I'm not a fitness freak, whatsoever, but got into jogging over the summer. Problem is that winter is upon us and I can't put my daughter in the jogging stroller in this weather. sigh. But yes 20 pounds by April!!! I'm taking some big steps so far by cutting my calories and getting some sort of workout in, at least 5 times a week. Good luck to you this year!

495319.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tashdownunder
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 pounds by April too. The weight is coming off so slowly for me that I don't know if I'll get there that quickly, but I'm going to give it a try! Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • may2go
    may2go Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi thats my goal too!! Feel free to add me for some motivation and support if you like.:happy:
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Me too!!! I'd love to lose 20lbs by then! add me if you like :)
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me too! Friend me if you'd like!
  • amyamon14
    amyamon14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hm.. 20 lbs by APril.. I think I could do that.. possibly.. my original goal was 20 lbs by June.... but with support I bet I could get to 20 lbs by April.
  • leggooo
    Options
    I am also on that same boat as you! I would love to join you in you journey! :)
    Good luck!
  • kpfieffer
    Options
    20 pounds by April would be great, but I would like to lose more. Is 30 too much of a stretch? I just started again after not logging in for almost a year! I'm determined to to it this time.
  • branflake5
    Options
    On day 4 of P90X and would love to lose at least 20lbs by April 4th, that is my 90th day!
  • mcmahonclan5
    Options
    You can do it!! :-)

That is also my goal as my ultimate goal is 25 pounds by my bday end of May!
  • cwhite98241
    cwhite98241 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of this group. I would like to lose 20 lbs, and April is doable with friends and a plan! :happy:
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goal was actually 17 lbs but rounding it off to 20 can't hurt! Please add me if you like and hopefully we can do this with support!
  • bobbie51
    bobbie51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! I'm in.
  • Nica143
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Im not new to my fitness pal , but I haven't logged on in quite a while. 20 lbs by april would be awesome. April 12 is my 22nd bday!
  • gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20lb by April, hopefully more but I know how discouraging it can be if I set myself unrealistic goals