Options
Hi All!!!
My name is Marinda and I just joined this fitnesspal thing. I have always been bad at sticking with a weight loss plan and usually end up craving the worst foods! Is there any advice? I just had a baby 18 months ago (I know, it was a long time ago) but I got lazy and gained more weight after being pregnant than I did while I was pregnant... It's embarassing really. But I dislike how I look and feel and I need to turn to excersising and positive things rather than junk food and tv. So, I am asking if anyone on here would keep tabs on me? I kind of need a babysitter for the first week... Could anyone help me with that?

Thanks!

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you'll love it here and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! My daughter is 20 months! Feel free to add me and I will do my best to motivate you :)
  • moniqueborne
    Options
    I jsut started too I am in my 2nd week dieting and 1st week on here. I had the same problem as you my daughter was born 2 years ago and I just never lost the weight and ended up gaining more. It is totally time to lose it. Good luck with your goals. We can support each other bc I am the worst at diets. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hi :) feel free to add me. my names Cass. im from melbourne in australia.
  • GangstaMa
    Options
    Hello! I have a 2 and 1/2 year old daughter :) I lost my baby weight 6 months after i had her...but my weight yo yos all the time it seems like i need to be on a constant diet in order to stay pre pregnancy weight. I sometimes end up gaining up to 5lbs in one week and losing 3 the next...I have a problem staying motivated to exercise. Its horrible once i get home make dinner give my baby a bath i just want to watch my shows and go to sleep! I hope i can stay and shape and tone up before summer time by tracking calorie intake and exercise!