Newbie looking for friends for motivation which i am going t

Options
Hi i am tanya 32 and currently weighing 240 pounds and my target weight is what i weighed 2 yrs ago 140 pound. My weight as always fluctuated and i was this size before losing it last time, i am a comfort eater and usually only have a big meal late at night and snacking thru the day, i also did like to be one of the fellas and have a good drink after work to which really took its toll so i have given that up. I am looking for some friends who i can help motivate and who can also help keep me on track when i feel like raiding the cupboards and fridge lol..

Replies

• aurapowell
    Options
    Hi I'm 51 and need of someone to check in with me often to make sure I"m not snacking or gorging myself either. Write me if you're interested. Thanks. I need to lose around 25 to 30 lbs.
  • may2go
    may2go Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi Tanya and welcome! feel free to add me to help support you in your journey.:happy:
  • OlibecaMom
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on since August and have lost 29. The site is awesome and lots of great motivators. I log in daily but just don't have time to comment on everything on the news feed but still appreciate having friends to support!
  • annem715
    annem715 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm new here and would like a pal or two, to help me along the way. doc told me to lose weight because of high blood pressure, He said what i was doing before wasn't working, it time to find something new. I like what i see on this site, thanks all.
  • gogogo53
    gogogo53 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also a newbie, I also need to lose about the same amount of weight. Hopefully this will keep me motivated/
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, that goes for everyone! I think MFP is a great thing and we can all totally motivate each other
  • SuperFlo92
    Options
    Hi I'm new too, need to be kept on track also! :) Wanted to lose weight for ages but never stuck to it but iv decided that this year is my year! :) Currently 189lb, 19 and in uni :)
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :)
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    feel free to add me :) x
  • dksa90
    dksa90 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me, I will try to help when I can
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi Tanya! I hear ya, I'm a night owl and late night snacking and drinks are..were my downfall. I really try and have a bigger breakfast, more protein, etc. so that I don't slip and eat too much at night. MFP keeps me on track!

Feel free to add me & best of luck to you;)
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I always try to motivate and support MFP family!
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can add me as friend!
  • Jim1432
    Options
    Hi Tanya,

Feel free to add me, I'm very new to this too but already lost 15lbs
  • tanyar32
    Options
    Thank you all will add everyone and good luck x