Brazil Butt Lift Results? Pics?

Options
lhaas24
lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
I am considering this program as my backside could use some lifting..... has anybody tried this? Would love to see pics/progress! Thanks :)

Replies

• Beezer322
    Beezer322 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I literally just got it in the mail !!

I'm starting it tmrw. My boyfriend and I just bought a tv today and still figuring out how to set it up. I'll let you know how it goes :)

I've heard it's pretty intense.
  • lhaas24
    Options
    I would love to know if the results you see on the commercial are for real! Good Luck!
  • newarkco05
    Options
    I have the program and have done a few pieces here and there... It is hard!! I need to get started and actually go through the program. It is a totally body workout.
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have it and work the videos into my routine but I never completed the whole system because I got bored with it. Not that it is boring, I just have trouble doing the same stuff all the time, I need more variety. I followed the program for about 3 weeks straight and it definitely changed the shape of my butt and slimmed down my legs a bit. I really like the Sculpt workout and the Tummy Tuck is a killer ab workout. Cardio Axe is fun too. The rest of the videos I could do without, but that's just my personal preference. Hope that helps!
  • lhaas24
    Options
    Bump :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!