long time user, first time poster

Options
Hi Everyone!

My name is Vicki, I've been using MFP for a while but I decided to really make it a part of my life in the new year. I've been doing pretty well with this but I'd love to have some more friends to mutually support and encourage one another through our journey.

Please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That's me! I love MFP and have used it mostly on my Android since I really can't stand sitting at a computer. But it's winter and I've got things to do on here tonight and I decided to check these forums out. I am basically doing this journey on my own. My kids and husband support me but they are not doing it with me. So...congrats on your weight loss! :)
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!

I've had the same problem where I felt like I was doing this alone. Whenever I would invite one of my friends, they would do it for a week and then stop. So I figured it was about time to get on the forums and up my friends for encouragement. Plus, everyone being able to see my stuff keeps me accountable!
  • wreckedredhead
    Options
    Hi, glad to meet you. I started mfp in early November, but the holidays got the best of me, now I'm back and looking for some support and friends. Having friends that are traveling the same journey is a big help.
  • vickijank
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more.
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I invited a few friends and they never even accepted LOL
  • vickijank
    Options
    OH NO!!!! I guess that's better than just giving up....they didn't give you the false hope they'd do this with you. :ohwell:

That's what MFP friends are for! They keep you motivated!
  • sandy4720
    sandy4720 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We can do this! i'm going to add you girls and I'll help keep you motivated! I hope you can help me as well. 2012 is the year!!
  • DebbieLovesRats
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Debbie!

Same situation for me lol, I started this a while ago but ever stuck with it. Now its time and I'm looking for support as well! I went to the gym yesterday and today...I'm really excited for this...wishing you good luck and hope we can motivate and encourage eachother! :smile:
  • DebbieLovesRats
    Options
    Good luck to you! We can do this :smile:
  • vickijank
    Options
    "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much" -- Helen Keller

:)