And so... there went my pants...

Options
Okay... perhaps not so drastically, but I hadn't been wearing a belt because... well... my *kitten* held my pants up quite nicely. :grumble:

It wasn't much, but today I caught my pantleg under my shoe heel several times, and hiked my pants back up several times. THAT is something that hasn't happened in awhile. It's FINALLY starting. Just a minor shift, but a BIG shift in my eyes. It won't be long and I can reintroduce my belt into my wardrobe!

That means it's WORKING. :bigsmile:

So hey... GO ME! And go all of you too! I know the path is a long one, but we're all in this together!

Replies

• danaanlugh
    Options
    Okay... perhaps not so drastically, but I hadn't been wearing a belt because... well... my *kitten* held my pants up quite nicely. :grumble:

It wasn't much, but today I caught my pantleg under my shoe heel several times, and hiked my pants back up several times. THAT is something that hasn't happened in awhile. It's FINALLY starting. Just a minor shift, but a BIG shift in my eyes. It won't be long and I can reintroduce my belt into my wardrobe!

That means it's WORKING. :bigsmile:

So hey... GO ME! And go all of you too! I know the path is a long one, but we're all in this together!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Job well done danaanlugh!
    Gotta love it when you notice your *kitten* is shrinking a bit:tongue:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    haha by the title of the post i thought you were gonna say you really lost your pants ....
    That is awesome for you and i am soooo proud of you :flowerforyou:
    keep up the great job your doing!!!!!!
    I cant wait for my pants to fall off too :laugh:
    j~
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :happy: Your doing great, and it makes you feel so good all under:drinker: :drinker: to the belt with less notches now:drinker: :drinker:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Way to go!

Who knows maybe suspenders are in your future too? :laugh:

Seriously, good job!
    :flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    haha! Good job!:flowerforyou:
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    Congrats to you! I also thought you literally lost your pants! Good post anyways!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    AWESOME!! It's a great feeling isn't it??? KEEP UP THE GREAT SUCCESS!!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    fabulous! keep up the great work! hope your pants end up around your ankles! (at the expense that you lose enough, of course!) :tongue:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    YAY!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    fabulous! keep up the great work! hope your pants end up around your ankles! (at the expense that you lose enough, of course!) :tongue:

:laugh: That's hilarious!

Please think of the children, and buy smaller pants! Wouldn't want your *kitten* scaring the children......although I'm sure it is a nice one :wink:

Congrats.
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I can't wait until that happens for me! Keep up the great work!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yea! That is so cool! I just had to buy smaller jeans last weekend. It sure feels nice!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    woop woop!!!

dd
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!:drinker:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Woooo Hooo... Life is good! :tongue:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!...and me too...my big jeans are starting to get a little loose!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome!!!!

I completely understand about the pants! Especially my pajama pants. My 16 month old son comes up and grabs my leg to get my attention and they come down!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    GO YOU!! Loved your post. :laugh: Great job. It's great when you outgrow your pants. I had to buy a smaller size this past weekend. Really exciting. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: