Itchy Legs while Working Out?

Options
Hi everyone. I'm hoping that I can get some type of help and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I have not had this happen in a while, but now it has started up again! My legs start to itch when I exercise [it doesn't matter what kind of exercise!] and it gets so bad up to the point that I have to stop. It starts at my ankles and works its way up. Does anyone have this issue and if so, how do you make it go away or help so that it's less annoying?

Thanks!

Replies

• kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sometimes this happens after shaving from irritation with salty sweat or from dry air in the winter.
  • Chloelovesjohn
    Chloelovesjohn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That happens to me also!! I just scratch it and taking a cold shower seems to help me also. Or maybe the cold water makes it so I dont think about it? I dont know haha. Goodluck!
  • Deborahzell
    Options
    i THINK IT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE THE BLOOD IS STARTING TO CIRCULATE PROPERLY,CONT YOUR WORKOUT AND IT SHOULD STOP. JUST WHAT I THINK,IM NOT A DOCTOR,I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I FIRST STARTED WORKING OUT AND IT WENT AWAY.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    i THINK IT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE THE BLOOD IS STARTING TO CIRCULATE PROPERLY,CONT YOUR WORKOUT AND IT SHOULD STOP. JUST WHAT I THINK,IM NOT A DOCTOR,I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I FIRST STARTED WORKING OUT AND IT WENT AWAY.
    :smile: this!
  • amandamaerz
    Options
    This happens EVERY time I run. I could never figure it out. Very odd.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem before also when I first started working out. It went away after a few times. Could also be shaving irritation. Good luck and don't let it stop you from working out!:smile::smile:
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I'll try to ignore it and keep going! Hopefully it stops soon because it is really annoying lol