Bra NSV

Options
I started my journey in June of 2010 in a size 42C. I dreaded going bra shopping and cried almost every time. Well after a year and a half i decided it was time to get new bras. Last week we were at the mall and out of the blue i saw Victoria's secret had their semi annual sale, so i decided to check it out. I had went down into a 38c but it had been getting a little loose so i went and got a little ahead of myself and went straight to the 36c. It just so happen to fit wonderfully! My day was officially made, bra shopping
aint so bad now.

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome!! i hated when i had a bigger bust! now I'm proudly sporting 34C lol
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yea!! That's awesome!
    I know how you feel when you said you wanted to cry when you went bra shopping. I was once 44DDD, yes really. I went the other day to buy a new bra and its a 40D. Pretty happy about that, and the fact that its lace and super cute :blushing:
  • KimmyCobberson
    Options
    I would say the worst part is the arm fat, but its slowly reducing which is better than nothing.
  • domsmom720
    Options
    i am a 36 DDD+ (i refuse to buy a bigger bra and am mostly loosing weight to get rid of them!) Can't wait to get a smaller pretty bra that my husband doesn't refer to as a satalite dish! Question for you all.... Where do big girls get good sports bras with support. My arms are killing me from holding my chest as i run on the treadmill lmao.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    for sports bras, i order mine online. Champion makes some good ones.
    get it sized for your bra size though, do not buy one that is just size large or whatnot, get the ones that support each breast and are a cup size!

My boobs never have been below a 36D since junior high. But hoping to get down to there again! I am a 38 DDD
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend Champion sports bras - they have a few that are underwire, and have styles that prevent "uniboob"

I started as a 42D, and now my 38D is loose, but I'm wondering if the cup size will EVER reduce? Before I gained weight I was a perfect 34C . .. sigh
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the Champion. And in regard to whether or not the "sisters" will shrink. Everyone is diff. Some have large boobs only because they are overweight. Others, it's genetics or a combo of the two. I will have mine. I've lost several band sizes, but am still a DD. Possibly, I may be a D once I lose these last 13 pounds, but just maybe. I have my grandmother's boobs - genetics. Oh .. we all want what we don't have.
  • tharvey3
    Options
    I have a Shock Absorber sports bra which I got at the Bay.....it is amazing, a 38DD, and the girls do not move!!!
  • Manda_H
    Manda_H Posts: 80
    Options
    I used to be 44HH though majority of my time was 42DDD. I still remember how i felt the first time I could buy something other than a sports bra to wear! Congrats on your NSV!! great job
  • mazaron
    mazaron Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the Champion sports bra - they're not terribly expensive either. My regular day-to-day bras cost over $100 each. Gotta have a firm foundation!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend Champion sports bras - they have a few that are underwire, and have styles that prevent "uniboob"

I started as a 42D, and now my 38D is loose, but I'm wondering if the cup size will EVER reduce? Before I gained weight I was a perfect 34C . .. sigh

Your cup size has reduced :)

30 E (my size) is the same cup as 32 DD = 34 D = 36 C
  • ValMae
    ValMae Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The frog bra/tadpole bra (different levels of support) from Title Nine are awesome! I was a 38DDD but am now a 36DD and hoping to still change that but running and doing any kind of jumping was super painful. This bra though is amazing! I have the tadpole, should have gotten the frog though because I have to wear a normal underwire bra underneath the tadpole. It works great that way too though. Awesome purchase, totally worth it.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    The frog bra/tadpole bra (different levels of support) from Title Nine are awesome! I was a 38DDD but am now a 36DD and hoping to still change that but running and doing any kind of jumping was super painful. This bra though is amazing! I have the tadpole, should have gotten the frog though because I have to wear a normal underwire bra underneath the tadpole. It works great that way too though. Awesome purchase, totally worth it.

Title Nine looks like it has great bras...but no size 30 :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!