Looking for some MFP friends!

Options
Hi all! I am a 32 yr old mom to 4 from Pennsylvania. I am looking to lose 45-50 pounds! I would love some people to stay motivated with!!!

Replies

• SiienasMummy
    Options
    Hay! I am 20 and also looking to lose around 50lbs. Support is everything i need right now and i would love to help you out too :) x
  • katekel84
    katekel84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We can motivate each other! Add me!
  • jessicarasm
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40-50 lbs, and I really need some one to keep me motivated
  • tammyraymo
    tammyraymo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 50; I'm at 22 right now. I'd love to have a friend on here.:smile:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I"m working on losing about 70lbs.
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you guys. I like to motivate and I like to be motivated. I have currently lost 80 pounds and am doing the P90X 2 program. I have completed the P90X program 2 times now. Feel free to shoot me a request.

Greg
  • zalinia
    zalinia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Friend requests always accepted!! :) I am always looking for some support and willing to be supportive as well!

Together we will achieve our diet goals!
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Where all here to help welcome.
  • nel622
    nel622 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im new here, but feel free to add me..... :)
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 3! I'm also looking to lose 70 lbs. I need to get it together!! I'd love to make more friends here as well!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this month. Add me if you like. I am looking to lose 25-30 lbs. I could use a few friends also. Add me
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend...
    would be glad to motivate you....:)
  • OxleyT6899
    Options
    I'm here to help! I also joined this month. Add me!!
  • pjoyce131
    Options
    Hi i am mom of three teenagers looking to loose 50 or more pounds , i would love to be your fitness friend we can motivate each other
  • dkfish
    dkfish Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi - I started two days ago -- welcome aboard. I did good all day today but got home and blew it -- we need support from each other. Nice family you have. I have 3 grown children and 7 grandkids. I am 61 and from Wisconsin. How do I get you on my friends list?
  • tosh1969
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new too and am looking for a motivation/support team to join. Would be awesome! :smile:
  • lrbarrett
    Options
    Hey, I'm Shelly and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some friends on here, as well! I am a 43yo single mother of 2. I'm also a nurse, so my schedule is crazy! Am I the only one who finds it hard to balance work, family, and getting in your workout? Seems I am always planning, but something always comes up! Anyway, anyone feel free to add me as I need all the motivational support I can get! I am new on here, so not sure how to add people yet or I would have added you all!!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm new, also 32 years old from New Jersey.....feel free to add me. :smile:
  • lbpfox
    lbpfox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a busy mom too. I would love to be your friend.
  • juliefurry
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!