Starting Biggest Loser Workout DVD's Tomorrow

Options
Please wish me luck! I have been counting calories with my great friends here on MFP, and convinced the DH that I needed a scale that I could use so I can keep track of my weight. I have an old-school kitchen scale, going to trade it in for a digital one soon. I am embarking on my workout part of the journey tomorrow, a little worried that these DVD's might scare me and that I'll never do them again lol. Needing encouragement, support and love right now. MFP is my new Facebook. hoping to make some new friends too! :wink:

Replies

• mc322011
    mc322011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello tp you!

to encourage you i,v been doing the 1st dvd of biggest loser the workout for about 2 months, i,m acutally in my third and ILOVE IT!!!!
    bob is THE MAN! I've started with the low intensity cardio and sculpt and it's a killer! now i'm on the high intensity and bootcamp!

I LOVE THESE WORKOUT! they are asking you to push yourself!!

let me know how it works out!

you can add me if you want i'll be happy to encourage you!
  • jentwyn
    Options
    I lost 53 lbs. using the Biggest Loser Dvd's. Best of luck. You can do it!
  • Candida1983
    Options
    Thanks guys!! =) I really appreciate the positive feedback, it makes me want to work out even more!! You guys are awesome! :bigsmile:
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I bought Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. I am going to start these DVD's tomorrow! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other accountable!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    You are going to do great! Those workouts are a lot of fun and it's nice to see REAL PEOPLE doing the workout with you, not just fitness models and dancers. You just wait, once you do it a couple of times you will get ADDICTED to working out!
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    I have the first two of the videos. When I first started the DVD, I would yell and swear at Bob throughout the whole 30 minutes! But, after 2 weeks weeks of doing it about 4 times a week, I could already see a difference in my body shape, even with all the extra poundage I carry. It will be tough, but worth it. Try the low impact workouts first until you get used to them (the two that I have have 4 workouts on each).

Good luck!
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i started the cardio max one on Friday. doing that (couldnt finish the whole workout til yesterday :P) but i lost 3 lbs from friday to sunday. i am DIEING to get on the scale now that its wednesday lol. feel free to add me!!
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    Original poster: just curious, how did the first day go?