Need 1200 Cal Friends

Options
MFP gives me 1200 to lose one pound a week. Somedays I am starving and others I don't want to eat it all. I am looking for other people who eat 1200 calories or maybe even 1300 with open diaries. Also I love people who will comment on my diary. It gives me motivation.

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    My base is 1270 based on a "fake" 1 lb/week loss goal.

What I really do is exercise 6 days and eat at 1270 + exercise calories, then have a spike day once a week on my rest day where I will eat 1270 + 1250, or 2320 cals. This adds up to my true weekly loss goal of 1/2 lb. per week.

I do it this way bc I like having extra cals on my day off.

My diary is open and you are welcome to look.

Friend me if you like :)
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories too. It is hard. I have to find foods that are high in protein and fibre to keep me full for longer. My diary is open.
  • vitahill
    vitahill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1270 calories. Today was kind of a bad day for me because I didn't exercise and therefore didn't get extra calories, but my diary is open for anyone to take a look.
  • mbothman
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cals, but this is my first day here and not much of a diary. We can be friends, though! Motivation buddies!
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    you can look at my diary any time you want..im on 1200 too. sometimes i dont make it to 1200 but i eat alot and by the end of the night im stuffed most the time ..
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I found it very difficult at first, but have happily adjusted to 1200 calories, and usually eat back calories after exercise. Anyone feel free to add me, but I prefer people who like to comment as I comment frequently and am looking for real support, and to provide real support.
  • milzu
    milzu Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I aim for 1200 net calories, so I eat around 1400 to 1500 each day, then exercise the rest off. Good luck!
  • chaokitty
    chaokitty Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm at 1200 also, and I've been really falling off the wagon lately. Let's be motivation friends! :)
  • kaleber
    kaleber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Trying to do this 1200 calorie diet, but exercise creates the need for almost 600 extra calories. Check out my food diary. I take and can make suggestions.
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't comment a lot but you're welcome to peruse my diary.